For the 12/21 in-class exercise, each group will work with integrating two closely related texts into one summary and one paraphrase. You will merge the following texts, which can be found in the Unit 2, Part 3 handout.
Group 1:Texts A and CGroup 2:Texts B and DGroup 3:Texts C and DGroup 4:Texts A and DGroup 5:Texts A and B
1. Designate one reliable person in your group to type and submit your group text to me via email. You may submit this text in the body of an email message.
2. In your summary and paraphrase, please incorporate a signal phrase that includes an APA in-text citation for one of your sources. In addition, include (within your summarized and paraphrased text) in-text citations for both your sources.
3. Using the APA style, create a References list for your two sources.
4. For your reference, please see the text done by Groups 1, 3, and 4, which are marked up with my comments.
5. If you have any questions before Monday's class, please ask. On Monday, I will circulate around the room to help your groups.
Post a Comment
Due to spam, all blog comments are moderated by admin.
If you post links to term paper mills, your comment will be rejected or deleted.